Friday, March 20, 2015

Criserl : Finally a new upload!

Hello!!

This will be my last update here before December as I am now preparing for another major exam and can hardly find time to make any videos. But I promise I will be back!

Here is the long-awaited Mozart Rondo. I haven't been practising a lot so please excuse the mistakes.




If you all have realised by now, I got a new watermark on my YT vids! This is so cool!

Anyway, March 26th is Epilepsy Awareness Day, so I hope you all can wear purple and perhaps make a small donation to Epilepsy Foundation or Epilepsy Society if you wish to. Thank you.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Came across this blog by chance and I am so happy to see teens like you play the piano this well. Seeing you play make me want to relearn the piano too.

    All the best! Will be back at December to see your next upload.

    P.S. Hopefully a Bach piece please.

    ReplyDelete