Friday, January 10, 2014

A new beginning~

Hello everyone!

Last year , our blog was nominated in blog nation , now that we got the blog verified , we hope that you can help vote for the blog here. Please click the boost button next to our directory listing. This would mean a lot to the both of us.

Personally, I will be leaving my music school by the end of January and moving on to have private lessons with the same teacher. Although, there wouldn't be much of a change in terms of lessons , but I will get less opportunities to perform.

In this new year, I wish to bring to everyone more music :)  More videos should be coming up soon.

Stay tuned,
Criserl

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So happy for Both of you. This must have mean so much to be on blog nation:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    This is great news and I hope more people can read your blog because this is interesting and you both play marvellously well :):)

    ReplyDelete