Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A clip of Ballade No. 1 by Chopin! (plus news on what I'll be learning for Christmas)

Hi! Here is a clip me playing Chopin's Ballade No. 1.



As you can see, there's still some parts I need to work on and perfect. :)  


For Christmas music, I'm planning on learning Silent Night, O Holy Night, O Come O Come Emmanuel, and maybe a few others. I will start recording them towards the end of November.


More music will be coming soon, especially those original compositions!!!

By the way, have any of you seen The Book Thief movie yet? I haven't, but I plan on seeing it very soon. From what I can tell, the music sounds great. John Williams can surely always be trusted to compose a beautiful soundtrack. :D

Until next time,
Viviana.

2 comments:

  1. Splendid finger work. This is one of the most challenging pieces by Chopin.
    I can't wait for Christmas to come! I thought you have learned Silent Night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, I have learned Silent Night, but now I'm learning a version that is not my own, a more jazzy style. :D

      Delete