Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Cast of My Show!

I have decided to start filming a new "season" of Natalia and Bella! I might change some things about it, such as the way the characters dress...maybe. So here are our photo shoot pictures!
                                      Natalia
                                               Bella
                                                 Second pic of Natalia
                                                      Second pic of Bella
                                                              Katia
                                                  Aaron
                                                   Bella, me, Natalia


So I'll get to writing those new episodes soon! I totally had fun with this photoshoot! I used to take pics like that all that time. 


Adios!
--Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment