Saturday, December 28, 2013

Concluding 2013

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had an awesome 2013 as we'll be welcoming 2014 in a few days! I'm so excited for next year as I would get more opportunities to play chamber music and tackle a vast repertoire, playing challenging pieces by Haydn , Beethoven and Mozart etc. Also, I wish to master a few of those pieces on my < To-play list> because apparently I've only completed 1 out of the 13 pieces listed.!

Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Haydn's Piano sonata. I'm not exposed to his works considering the fact that I've only played 1 of his piano sonata and 1 piano trio. I would like to recommend Sonata in E-flat and Sonata in F  .

Apart from practising piano, I'm now reading <The Fault In Our Stars> by John Green. It is an excellent book. No wonder it is a New York Times best seller. Another thing that I'm working on is getting my Scorpion a.k.a a Needle in dance, I will definitely post a photo somewhere once I've achieved it! :)

~Criserl

No comments:

Post a Comment