Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Early Christmas!

I'm wishing you all an early Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all love, peace, and a good time with your families. :)

In the upcoming year, I really plan on finishing a lot of the pieces I never learned this year, and that will be my main goal for 2014. Mainly, the pieces I want to have finished are Ballade No.1 by Chopin and Tempest Sonata Third Movement, and also a few songs from movie soundtracks. I will probably try to only work on learning two pieces at a time, probably one being classical and the other modern. More original compositions will be uploaded as well. :D

Sorry for not uploading anything. The camera really gives me problems... I hope to be getting one for Christmas, or maybe afterwards. Then I'll have no excuse for not uploading anything.

Lately, what I've really been working on is sight reading. I've noticed already a lot of improvement this past week. Today I was focusing on the Time Travel Theme from Secret. I still have two pages to work through on that. I hope to be able to read music very quickly by the end of next year. :)

Oh, and for the Christmas music I was supposed to record, be expecting that around the New Year or a little after that... Haha.

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas. God bless. :)

Viviana.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Viviana!
    Movie sound tracks is a marvelous idea. I hope you get your new camera to bring us more music.

    ReplyDelete