Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beginning of March Update - Viviana

Hey!! I haven't posted for a while... The reason for that would be 1) the computer wasn't working and 2) I just haven't felt like uploading anything. I haven't really been practicing piano much. Well, not a really good, long practice. I don't know what to play... I want to learn short pieces that are nice and simple.

Like I said, I haven't been learning anything new. I need some ideas, something modern and simple/fast to learn. I don't want to spend a lot of time on one piece, which is why I like to do short pieces. So any ideas? I'd maybe like to try a new modern composer or something like that. Or maybe some more of Emily Bear's music? I don't know... I would like to try making a medley of either Emily's music or mine... What do you all think? I need some new things to try out.

Hopefully I'll try filming an improvisation. Not sure if I'd upload it though, since I don't always do well at improvising... It really depends...

What are some things you'd all like to see (besides the Chopin waltz or anything by classical composers)?
Give me any suggestions or requests, and I'll see if I can fulfill them. :)

Did any of you see the video of Emily on the Katie Couric show? I kind of wish she had a longer interview or got to play more music...

I'm going to take a month off of teaching piano lessons after next week. Maybe then I'll try some new pieces out or something. :D

Should I do weekly polls?

Until next post,
Viviana. :D


4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can try playing a few pieces on piano by your favorite band or solo artist! :)

    I personally want to see you play solfeggietto! Or follow the result of polls and take up another Bach piece!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try "I am the Doctor" from Doctor Who. :)

      I should try finishing it, shouldn't i? Lol

      Delete
  2. Short... clementi sonatina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to listen to Beethoven Pathetique Sonata 3rd Movement

    ReplyDelete