Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An Update!! (since I haven't been posting)

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting anything... I didn't know what to write...

I hate that moment when I'm trying to practice piano since I hadn't practiced in days, and then I'm forced to stop because no one wants to hear the piano... Exactly why I wish I had my own practice room that was soundproof... :(


Good news though!! Since you all have been waiting for the waltz for a while, it just might be finished soon! I had taken a break from it for a long time, but I resumed learning it last week. I'm on page 3, which means that once I learn that whole page, I'll know the whole piece since it's very repetitive! Of course, I'll want to perfect it and get the piano tuned (yes, still haven't done that. It's not so easy, since I'll have to get the info from a friend), and once that's done I'll be happy!! Besides learning that piece, I've got even further in Final Journey, and it's almost completed! I've got it up to 2:10.




As I had said before, I am going to learn a song from the BBC show Doctor Who, and the song is called "I am the Doctor."



March 9th was the anniversary of me being on YouTube for a year! The first video I posted was Nocturne no. 2 op. 9 by Chopin. I'm hoping to gain more subscribers soon, and I also want to upload more classical music. The next classical piece I want to work on and resume (after I finish some other things) will be Manuel M. Ponce's Intermezzo. I love the fact that it's by a Mexican composer!! :D

Until the next post,

~ Viviana


By the way, I'm thinking I'm going to compose some music for books (well, it'll be like me imagining that the book is becoming a movie, and that I'm the composer). Any suggestions? :)


5 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm the doctor seems really complicated to me... Anyways, maybe you can try composing for Doctor Who!! :) Good luck with Intermezzo, it definitely isn't as easy as it seems to be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love final journey!! You are left with 36 more seconds!! The first time I heard Intermezzo was played by Criserl and now you are going to play intermezzo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to almost be finished with it!!
    Right?! I really like Intermezzo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are on your to play list now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aquarium from The Carnival of the Animals by Saint Saens and not sure what else... :)


      Delete