Wednesday, March 27, 2013

4,000 BLOGGER VIEWS!! YAY!! :D

We've reached 4,000 views here on the blog!!! YAY!!! :D  My goal is to reach 10,000 by the end of 2013!

I'm really close to being done with the waltz, which is exciting for me!! I think it's great to have in my repertoire. :)

I've been composing a little, and what I find strange is that I'm kinda composing in the Spanish style of music... Hahaha. Don't know what that's about...

Twice a year, we do a homeschooling talent show night at my church (not sure when the upcoming one is), and I'd like to do either a trio or duet with some other homeschooling musicians... It seems like fun. :)

One of the next pieces I want to learn is Aquarium from The Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens. It sounds so dream-like...

For any suggestions or questions you have, you can contact me at vivianapianistgirl21@gmail.com

Au revoir,
Viviana.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    It's Kate!
    A duet or trio would be cool!
    Can request that when you record videos for YouTube, you record from an angle that I can see the entire you playing. I think seeing your body movements with the music would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to try a different angle! :) I don't have a tripod so I'd have to figure out a different why to do it.

      Delete
    2. Maybe you can lean your camera against a stack of books or sth... Anyway having a piece by Saint-Saens would be even more awesome! Saint-Saens is a reknown comoposer but he writes little for piano... :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, true. I really want to upload something!! :D

      Delete