Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1st, 2013

Hey everyone!!! I will be uploading soon!!!!!! I just completed two original compositions, and I will be recording them soon.

Not too much news as for learning pieces. I will be having to work on one piece from Debussy's Children's Corner in December, as Criserl and I were requested by a fan. I haven't chosen yet what to learn, so what is your opinion? I'd love to hear ideas for that. :)

I'm going to be uploading Indescribable by Emily Bear, since I have never uploaded it before. I may also record Northern Lights and I would like to re-record The Love in Us (I've never gotten a good recording of that). I have to finish up Italia soon, and then I will also have to finish Final Journey (I don't have the sheets for that, so I'll have to do it by ear). :D

In November I will start practicing Christmas songs and will record them starting around Thanksgiving. (My birthday will also be around that time!!! :D )  Give me some songs that I should learn!! :D



Thank you all for always reading!

Viviana

1 comment:

  1. I like Christmas Music!! They just appeal to me greatly :)Out of the many Emily Bear music that you're working on I would want to hear Indescribable and Final Journey!

    Are you also working on music in Emily's latest songbook?

    Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete