Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Viviana's Update for June!

Hello! I plan to film a few videos very soon. Sadly, I cannot film it with my piano, so I shall have to film it with the keyboard. :(  I hope you all will not mind that...  So the videos I will film are the following: Chopin's Waltz in C Sharp Minor, Invention 8 by Bach, Italia by Emily Bear (it should be finished very soon), and a few original compositions.

I received Diversity a few weeks ago and worked on some pieces for the first two weeks. This past week I did not play piano much, and then I became ill. Today was the first time in three days that I got the chance to practice piano. The pieces I have been working on from the Diversity songbook are Peralada, Q, Italia, and Diversity.

I have recently been apart of many interesting things, including Irish step dancing and helping out with a children's musical. I have been enjoying both tremendously. :)

What are some things you would like to see added to the blog? I would appreciate any ideas you all may have in helping me improve the blog. Also, I would be quite obliged to any of those who share this blog. :) 

I have some pieces to finish learning, and I was wondering which ones you all would like me to learn at the moment... Here are the pieces to choose from: Tempest Sonata Movement 3 by Beethoven, Claire de Lune by Debussy, Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum by Debussy, or Waltz in A Minor by Chopin.

Thank you all so much for being supportive and reading our blog. It is greatly appreciated. :)

~Viviana

6 comments:

  1. Looking at your repertoire , you definitely have quite an extensive repertoire of Bach and Chopin. In my humble opinion, I think either one of the Debussy would be good :)

    It has been so long since you ever upload :(:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of possibly learning Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum since it will include new techniques. :)

      I know! It's been 2 months! I want to upload very soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I think Debussy is a really good idea too. But it really looks tough and yet it is part of the Children's Corner which i thought was ironic...
    All the best in tackling such a difficult piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't you film it with your piano? Is it spoilt?

    ReplyDelete