Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor

Hello! Today while I was practicing piano, I decided to record Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor since it's been a while since the last time I uploaded it. There are mistakes in it, and I didn't play everything the way that it's written, but I tried my best. I hope you enjoy it anyway. :)



I finished learning Chopin's Mazurka in C Major, but I don't have it completely memorized. This time I learned it completely by sight reading than by memorizing. Whenever I have it sounding nicer, I will record it.

Until next time!

-Viviana

God bless! :D

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty!! It sounded a lot better than your previous version. Did you change your piano? I seems different from the past... Really happy how much you have improved since you first started posting your videos!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got a different camera, so maybe that's why it sounds different.

      Delete