Monday, March 10, 2014

An Update!

Hallo!!! I know, I know, I haven't posted in a long time. I just felt that I didn't really have much to update on.

I will not be posting on here for a while again, probably a few months or so. However, I will be posting on my other blog, and I may post a few uploads on here once in a while.

I deleted my Google+ account, so now I can't access my YouTube videos... :/  I do have another YouTube channel, so I will probably upload videos on there, short clips, mostly likely.

Until next time,
Viviana. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Why did you even delete your Googleplus acct? where will we be able to listen to you play?
    No matter how busy you and Criserl are, please never stop playing the piano because both of you are amazing.

    Always here,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete